Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tuesday Morning Prayer


Lord Jesus Christ, Thou only Saviour of the world! to Thee I lift my
heart and mind, and thank Thee again, that Thou hast by Thy boundless
mercy and love kept me safe and secure this night from the wiles and
power of the wicked one. Lord Jesus Christ, Thou art the portion of my
inheritance, my salvation is in Thy hands, and besides Thee I know of no
Helper in heaven or on earth. Therefore I pray Thee for the sake of Thy
unutterable suffering and anguish, of Thy most painful and bitter death,
which in great love Thou didst suffer for me, that Thou wouldst be
gracious and merciful unto me, and this day and through my whole life
bless, spare, preserve and keep me from all sin and evil in this world of
sorrow, until Thou shalt take me to eternal joy and blessedness, for Thy
most holy name's sake. Amen.

No comments: