Sunday, November 29, 2009

Short Novena To Saint Jude Thaddeus

O glorious Apostle, St. Jude Thaddeus, true relative of Jesus and Mary, I salute thee through the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus. Through this Heart I praise and thank God for all the graces He has bestowed upon thee. Humbly prostrate before thee, I implore thee through this Heart to look down upon me with compassion. O, despise not my poor prayer; let not my trust be confounded! To thee God has granted the privilege of aiding mankind in the most desperate cases. O, come to my aid, that I may praise the mercies of God! All my life I will be grateful to thee and will be thy faithful servant until I can thank thee in heaven. Amen.



Blessed Apostle, with confidence we invoke thee!

Blessed Apostle, with confidence we invoke thee!

St. Jude, help of the hopeless, aid us in our distress!

St. Jude, help of the hopeless, aid us in our distress!




Pray for us, that we may appease Divine Justice and obtain a favorable judgment.

Pray for us, that we may be admitted into the company of the blessed to rejoice in the presence of our God forever!

No comments: