Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Our Lady Queen of Martyrs

Mary, most holy Virgin, and Queen of Martyrs, accept the sincere homage of my childlike love. Welcome my poor soul into your heart pierced by so many sorrows. Receive it as the companion of your sorrows at the foot of the cross, on which Jesus died for the redemption of the world.

Sorrowful Virgin, in union with you I will gladly suffer all the trials, misunderstandings, and pains which our Lord lets me endure. I offer them all to you in memory of your sorrows, so that every thought of my mind and every beat of my heart may be an act of compassion and love for you.

Loving Mother, have pity on me and reconcile me to your divine Son. Keep me in his grace and assist me in my last agony, so that I may be able to meet you in heaven and sing your glories.

Mary most sorrowful, Mother of Christians, pray for us. Mother of love, of sorrow, and of mercy, pray for us.

No comments: