Thursday, June 11, 2009

Prayer for Prosperity

John 10:10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

Thank You, God, for Your loving spirit within me that prospers and blesses my life.

God, You are my source of abundant living. I place my trust in You, knowing that You will guide me and multiply my blessings.

Thank You, God, for Your wisdom that fills me with prospering ideas and Your all-providing presence that assures bountiful supply for every need. My life is enriched in every way.

You are my source, dear God, and in Your presence every need is met. Thank You for Your overflowing goodness that blesses me and those I hold dear.

God, Your love fills my heart and attracts to me all good things. Through Your unlimited substance, I live a life of plenty.

No comments: