Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Catholic Prayers Blog is Born


It has been a good day because I just learned how to make a blog in this site. Now is the perfect time to start my posting.

This blog is all about a collection of catholic prayers. I am not actually a very religious person. In fact, I sometimes forgot some of our prayers and most of the time has found me looking for a prayer book. My daughter is studying in a catholic school and sometimes asking me if I know a prayer for her homework assigned by her “religion" teacher. This is why I came to this idea of compiling catholic prayers. In case I need one of these prayers again, I will just look in this blog. This blog will come in handy to those who have the same situation as me.

By the way, please don’t get me wrong when I say that I am NOT a “very religious person”. I would like to clarify that I have a strong faith in God.

Please feel free to browse here. I hope you’ll see what you are looking for.

If you have any suggestion or want to include a prayer just e-mail me a copy of it at:

No comments: