Monday, June 10, 2013

Thank You Lord


Lord God Almighty, I thank you for all the blessings you have given me. Thank you for the life full of happiness and love. You have provided me with everything I need. You gave me my family and friends who inspire, encourage and bless me with love and kind words. They are always there to lift me up when I feel down and in sorrow. If not because of you, I won’t be loved this much. Thank you, oh lord, for your glorious and unwavering love and kindness. Even with my sins and misgivings that made you suffer in the Cavalry, you still give me the people who you knew can love and protect me the way you want to love and protect me as my Father.

Lord God, I also thank you for granting all my prayers. Even with the wrong doings I have done, you always find in your heart to listen and answer my prayers. I have never imagined that you will bless me this much my Almighty Father. You keep me safe by providing me home. You make me and my family secure because of the work you have given me. Thank you Lord for providing me everything according to your riches and glory, oh God.

Thank you Jesus Christ for your grace and mercy even with the disbelief and weakness my flesh has shown over you. Thank you for the everyday life you have given me. Thank you for allowing to me to see the beauty of sunrise and the mystery of sunset again. But above all, thank you Father God for giving me another chance to spend more time with my family and friends.  That alone oh Lord is enough for me to thank you and be grateful for what you have done for me, now and for always.

I know my Almighty Father that I am not worthy of your love and glory, of your forgiving heart. But still Father God, accept my sincerest apologies and my deepest thanks to you who gave me life, who gave me my happiness and who made my life entirely complete. If not for you Jesus Christ, I wouldn’t be who I am now. Thank you my Father and my Savior. In this I pray, in your name Lord Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments: